View as Grid List
Prevest Denpro Hemostal Gel 25% Aluminium chloride Hemostatic Agent$6.00
- Thixotropic gel- convenient to apply
- Non staining unlike ferric sulphate which stains porcelain venners and crowns.
- Effectively stops minor gingival bleeding.
- Stable and long shelf life.
- Pleasantly flavoured.
Prevest Denpro BioEnamel Remineralizing Gel (2ml Dispensing Pen)Special Price $14.00 was $18.00
- Reduce post whitening sensitivity after oral prophylaxis.
- Reduce sensitivity caused due to non - carious lesions.
- Remineralization of de-mineralized tooth structure.
- Post whitening sensitivity.
- Sensitivity caused due to non - carious lesions and sensitivity after oral prophylaxis.
Prevest Denpro Chlor X Chlorhexidine Based Root Canal IrrigantSpecial Price $4.00 was $5.00
- It is widely indicated as final irrigant during chemomechanical preparation It is choice of irrigant while performing retreatment root canal procedures.
- It is indicated as an irrigant in apical 3rd of root before retrograde filling during apicoectomy (root end surgery).
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Green Stick Tracing StickSpecial Price $2.00 was $3.00
- For border extensions on impression trays.
- Ideal for recording full depth of suclus.
- Modify dentate tray by building up material where tooth has been extracted.
- Make functional and relining .
- Fast and uniform plasticity.
- Easy to warm up.
- Quick hardening in cold water.
- Wide working area.
Prevest MTA Plus Mineral Trioxide Aggregate Trial Pack 1gmSpecial Price $60.00 was $76.00
- Cavity lining/base & Pulp-capping.
- Pulpotomies & Obturation/Sealing.
- Apexification & Root-end filling.
- Perforation healing & Root resorption.
- Finer powder for smoother, easier mixing, handling and placement.
- Handy packaging-protects powder in desiccant-lined container.
- Dispense powder as needed.
- Optional gel for stability and washout resistance Non-cytotoxic & anti-microbial in vitro against common bacteria and E. Faecails
- No special equipment or dispensing instruments needed.
Prevest Denpro PolyZinc+ Plus Polycarboxylate CementSpecial Price $7.00 was $9.00
- Chemically bonds to tooth structure and metal appliances.
- Extremely low film thickness.
- High adhesive strength.
- Minimal solubility in oral fluids.
Prevest Denpro Eposeal Plus Resin Based Root Canal SealerSpecial Price $28.00 was $36.00
- Root canal sealing using gutta purcha or silver points.
- EpoSeal can be used together with gutta percha or silver root canal points.
- It can be used for all established and more recent root canal sealing techniques.
- It is also suitable for the single point method, thermoplasticize method and all condensation techniques.
- During root canal re-treatment if EpoSeal is used in combination with G.P points the root canal filling can be removed easily.
Prevest Denpro Orafil Plus Temporary Filling MaterialSpecial Price $6.00 was $7.00
- Temporary restoration of cavities in interval between tooth preparation and permanent cementation.
- Cementing medium for temporary inserting all types of permanent crowns.
- and bridges.
- Non eugenol formulation offers non irritating properties.
- Resin addition gives high adhesive properties.
- Quick and void free curing in moist environment.
- Slight expansion of filling material ensures well sealed margin.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
Meta Biomed Metapex Calcium Hydroxide Paste With Iodoform Single Syringe PackSpecial Price $14.00 was $20.00
- Exposed pulp in capping and pulpotomy.
- Root canal filling for deciduous teeth.
- Internal and external root resorption.
- Weeping canal.
GDC Lower Roots Extraction Forceps – 33A Standard (FX33AS)Special Price $46.00 was $48.00
- GDC Extraction Forceps Lower Roots – 33A Standard (FX33AS)
GDC Extraction Forceps Lower Molars – 86B Standard (FX86BS)Special Price $42.00 was $44.00
- GDC Extraction Forceps Lower Molars – 86B Standard (FX86BS)
GDC Micro Tissue Forceps Straight (18 CM) (TPSLCOSM)Special Price $179.00 was $188.00
- GDC Micro Tissue Forceps Straight (18 CM) (TPSLCOSM)